- Internships /
- Business /
- EXTERNSHIP/FULL-TIME - Sales and Marketing Brokerage Firm - Specialist Sales Reporting
Personal AssistantCharm City Cabinets
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternArizona beverage company
EXTERNSHIP/FULL-TIME - Sales and Marketing Brokerage Firm - Specialist Sales ReportingBookmark This
Advantage Sales and Marketing
16007 Continental Blvd
Colonial Heights, VA
Posted: January 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAdvantage Sales and Marketing is looking for recent college graduates who are interested in starting a career in the sales and marketing industry at one of the biggest Sales and Marketing Brokerage firms in the U.S.
This position will have the potential to grow into a management training opportunity.
The Specialist Sales Reporting works closely with the sales team and our clients in analyzing, creating reports, and presentations. This individual will demonstrates their knowledge and understanding of software tools to create, edit, and analyze reports, graphs, and presentations.
• Develop and maintain reports specific to Client's
• Create and provide presentations and reports based upon data analysis of promotions, sales, and other related data
• May attend Client and account meetings as required to provide recommendations on analysis, insight on trends, and answer questions pertaining to results
• Administer ad hoc projects based upon data analysis
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent job-related experience
• 1+ years working with data analysis (in a professional or classroom setting)
• Retail and inventory knowledge and work experience a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Must be a college graduate or have no more remaining units left till graduation.
• Must be able to work full-time (40 hours a week)