Marketing Intern for Fashion, Distribution & International TradeJana Ann Couture
Business Development for Insurance AgencySkyvuze Technologies LLC
Business Development / Sales Intern1Source/MIND Consulting Group
Interns needed for an innovative food delivery platformKann Global Group LLC
Internship Experience + Coursework + College CreditExperience Institute
Internship - Marketing and Customer Service AssociateTeva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Operations Intern - Supply Chain Project ManagementSerta Simmons Beddings
General InternBookmark This
192 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY
Posted: January 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Evol8tion is seeking a talented, motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to join us (full or part-time) for a 12-week span during Spring 2016. The primary purpose of the internship is to provide the individual with a crash course in the behind-the-scenes work of pairing startups and brands, while leveraging his or her skills to help perfect our brand-new line of proprietary products.
Evol8tion believes technology can solve any marketing or business challenge, and at the heart of technology and innovation is the startup. Evol8tion helps brands innovate through collaboration with startups in order to achieve competitive differentiation and mobilization alongside their consumers. Some of our brand and agency clients include Nestle, Mondelez International, Steelcase, JWT, Discovery and Chobani.
If this sounds like what you want to be doing this Spring contact Jake Guglin (firstname.lastname@example.org) and convince him why you belong at Evol8tion!
P.S. Resumes and cover letters are fine. Resumes and cover letters alongside pitch decks, videos, or something we’ve never seen before are way better.
ResponsibilitiesYou may find yourself:
• Assisting in the organization/creation of current and prospective startup profiles
• Sending emails to qualified startup founders to encourage submission
• Scouting for new startups by attending events on behalf of Evol8tion
• Staying up to date on all things startup and marketing
• Neck deep in spreadsheets, PowerPoints, and research projects
• A creative, optimistic and relentless problem solver
• A quick learner that is willing and excited to figure things out on the fly
• Moderately tech savvy (experience with Excel and PowerPoint; InDesign, Wordpress, others are a plus)
• Able to work independently, accurately, and efficiently. Getting things done, and done right, is your superpower.