Entry Level Sales - Entry Level Marketing - Entry Level Customer ServiceFlorida Business Consulting
Entry Level Business DevelopmentFlorida Business Consulting
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Business IINTERNSHIPTrusted American Insurance Agency
Events Guru (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Partnerships/Sponsorships Coordinator (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Business DevelopmentThe Global Grid
Rock Star intern needed to join very successful start-up in infancy w/fast track promotion 2-3 monthSolomon Ventures and Consulting, LLC
Customer Service CoordinatorBookmark This
23rd Group, LLC
171 Associates Ln
Indian Trail, NC
Posted: June 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking Entry Level competent team players to join our team who are confident and driven by success, people who are excited to help build our growth. This fast paced environment creates an inspiring workplace charged with adrenaline, where hard work and determination is recognized and rewarded accordingly.
23rd Group’s people are in the middle of the action every day, making sure our customers and their locations always receive the highest level of customer service. Our teams in vendor management, sourcing, dispatch management, maintenance repairs & service, and construction management use their relationships with more than 3,000 service providers and contractors to serve over 12,000 customer locations in retail, restaurants, banking, petroleum, and other commercial sectors.
23rd Group is seeking Entry Level CSR's having an innate ability to learn the proven methods required to provide superior customer service. This position supplies administrative support to the Account Management teams and facilitates the office coordination for multiple construction and maintenance related projects.
* Provide clerical/administrative support for Account Management teams, including assisting with setting up new work orders in a Work Order Management System.
* Provide effective and proactive communication regarding status of services, proposals, performance times, follow-ups and alternative solutions.
* Following up with subcontractors to confirm scheduled dates are met and to communicate with the locations.
Requirements* Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, internet)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, required
* Must be energetic, passionate, and up to all challenges that will define you
* Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in construction management, commercial general contracting, or related field
* Ability to handle multiple projects and support multiple employees’ administrative needs with minimum supervision is essential
* Extreme attention to detail