Project Management / E-Commerce InternL.G.G.S., LLC (Little Giants | Giants Shorties)
Marketing InternVolition Beauty
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
LUX IS SEEKING GOAL ORRIENTED/COMPETETIVE INDIVUALS!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Marketing InternDecArte Interiors
Business Development / Sales InternCitadel Insurance Services, LC
Business Development / Sales InternDrop The Keez
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
NAPPS Natural Hair Salon
Posted: March 24 2016
Company Location: Saint Louis, MO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNAPPS Natural Hair Salon, one of the first natural hair salons in the Midwest, is seeking a graphic design intern to help in creating and maintaining the online, digital and print image of the high profile salon while gaining intense, expert training and experience in the advertising and public relations efforts of a veteran business establishment.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback