Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
2649 W. North Ave
Posted: January 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBartend Chicago is an event staffing and beverage catering company.
We are currently in our 3rd year of business and are seeing tremendous growth.
This new internship position we have available, you will receive credit for it from your college and will give you great real life experience in your field.
We need great graphic design/marketing interns who are great at what they do.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Excel, Facebook Fan Page Strategies, Instagram, Twitter
Preferred - HTML + CSS