Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Growth hackerBookmark This
Posted: January 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou should Join a fast growing organization without having to move!
This will improve your CV/Resumé and give you the worklife experience you need for your future career.
Pricelizer is a internet based solution but we also work as a true Internet based company where the entire team is located in many different countries.
You will be joining the future workplace and evolve, learn and get much more experience than you normaly would in a boring 9-5 cubical office space.
Let us know what you like to work with as you apply in our form!
Join us now by applying in this form: https://docs.google.com/a/pricelizer.com/forms/d/1bO8uoEJq-p-M7sn5cnq30U7ZeS22utgIFXgyOl649fw/viewform
ResponsibilitiesAs a candidate for the Internship program we expect you to be
Flexible and open minded
Fast thinker, motivated by challenges and a real go-getter
You can work independently and deal with high level of responsibility
You are proactive, show initiative and offer original concepts and ideas
Good command of English
RequirementsWhat you get out of this internship:
• Being part of one of the worlds 20 hottest startups
• Real life work experience.
• Work done on the time and place that fits you.
• Mentoring and guidance to further develop your self.
• Possibility to employment.
• Reference person to use if you look apply for some other work in the future.
• Personal Certificate for conducted internship program.
• Working with us will be the most fun situation that you will ever have in your worklife.