- Internships /
- Business /
- Hands-On Business Management & Leadership Internship (Open to All of Pennsylvania)
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
Social Media InternIncight Financial Alliance
Digital Design InternIncight Financial Alliance
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Business Analyst InternElegran
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Sports Minded-Build a Sales & Marketing- Team -Competitive-Challenging -Team EnvironmentMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Hands-On Business Management & Leadership Internship (Open to All of Pennsylvania)Bookmark This
4200 5th Avenue
Posted: October 03 2016
Application Deadline: January 27, 2017
Position: 15 Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: 02/03/17 — 08/05/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for a great spring/summer job? Would you like to find one that will allow you to gain hands-on business and leadership skills, build your resume, and earn good money? Do you have a desire to be in charge of yourself and others? Then College Works may be able to help you.
THE COLLEGE WORKS MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP IS RANKED IN THE TOP 100 INTERNSHIPS IN THE ENTIRE NATION BY THE PRINCETON REVIEW FOR TWO MAIN REASONS: 1) SELECTIVITY, 2) COMPENSATION (AVERAGE INTERN MADE $8,000 OVER THE SUMMER)
“Entrepreneurs Start Here”
Let's face it - the average job/internship is boring and provides very little hands-on value. Why pour coffee or file papers while someone else does the real work? We are seeking individuals that are looking for something more than your average job or internship. The College Works Management Program is a hands-on business boot camp that provides real-life business experience in a variety of areas including management, sales, leadership, marketing, customer service, financials, and much more.
ResponsibilitiesWhat will you do?
If selected as a College Works entrepreneur, you will be assigned a territory, and manage all aspects of the business including marketing, sales, hiring, training, leading, and financials. College Works will be there for training, support and mentorship, and will guide you each step of the way with weekly meetings with your mentors. Not to mention getting paid great along the way.
Position Hours and Schedule:
• Spring: You will need to work part-time from January through May. Most of the individuals in this program work 15-20 hours per week during this time. The hours are flexible and if you have another job or if you're a student, you can work this program around your school or work schedule.
• You must be able to work full time during the summer months. Again, the hours are somewhat flexible; however you need to be able to work at least 40 hours per week.
• Can the job be full-time? Yes, the spring portion of the position can be full time and you can work year-round if you qualify. You can also just opt-in for the part-time spring and full-time summer program.
• Real world experience: What you will gain from running your own business at this stage in your life is immeasurable.
• Impressive skill set: The leadership, time-management, planning, and budgeting skills that you will learn from being a College Works entrepreneur are unmatched.
• Networking: The network of peers, coaches and alumni you will have access to is invaluable.
• Advancement: Many of our Entrepreneurs participate for more than one year and some are promoted to full-time roles within our company or parent company.
• Coaching, support and mentorship: College Works has an extensive training program that comes with daily support and guidance.
Please respond with a resume and you will be contacted for a short call with more information on the program.
Also check out our alumni database that can be sorted by college major or current profession and find someone you either relate to, or someone that is employed at a company you wish to work for (networking possibilities).
RequirementsWhat is required?
• A valid driver's license
• Legally able to work in the United States
• Availability to work part-time during the spring and full-time during the summer
SkillsRequired - Hard Worker
Preferred - Motivated, Ambitious