Summer internship in the big Apple!Cost Cutters
Entry Level Sales - Entry Level Marketing - Entry Level Customer ServiceFlorida Business Consulting
Entry Level Business DevelopmentFlorida Business Consulting
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Business IINTERNSHIPTrusted American Insurance Agency
Events Guru (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Partnerships/Sponsorships Coordinator (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Business DevelopmentThe Global Grid
Hands-On InternshipBookmark This
2970 Maria Ave Suite 212
Posted: September 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBL Promos Internship (Interviewing now for Spring, Summer, Fall Semesters 2015-2016
Job Description- BL PROMOS
integrated hands-on marketing internship for promotional products.
College Credit possible but not required
ResponsibilitiesInternship will involve the following duties:
1. Everyday learning about the INTEGRATED MARKETING concepts
throughout all our branding techniques, for BL Promos, as well as for
our client base
2. Utilizing various graphic skills to produce and send e-blasts to a select niche market in order to enable mass communication media information- following up via phone, as well as emails.
3. Researching for various clients and their target market needs
4. Outside sales calls to existing, as well as, new clients, in order to build a good face to face relationship with the given target market for BL Promos.
5. Various limited invoicing, purchase order and sampling procedures for our client base.
6. Conducting various internal office procedures.
Flexible hours available
Please include any and all Business related courses taken or currently enrolled in
GPA as well as ALL Outside Activities with Cover Letter & Resume-
Please review our website for further insight into our company:
E-Mail now to schedule an interview @ 847-564-8669 or e-mail email@example.com