Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Audit Internship - Undergraduate - Year RoundAdvantage Cable Services, Inc
Business Development/ Administration InternCost Cutters
Business AnalystHankook Tire Company
Business Development / Sales intern [paid / college credit]Socialinfluen.se
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Administrative AssistantSuccessful Outcomes LLC
Research Pet & Animal Web Sites & Social Media to invite collaborationYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: June 30 2015
Company Location: Alexandria, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
XVI Concierge offers private bespoke service to its clientele. Our over 10 years of experience in the entertainment field has granted us direct relationships to celebrities and their managers. Our purpose is to fulfill our clients requests for performances and or appearances at private or corporate events. This is a great opportunity to earn university credit!
ResponsibilitiesSkills & Experience Requirements
Education and Experience
Must be enrolled at a University, in pursuit of a Bachelor or Master’s degree.
• Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Proficient writing capability to prepare job
RequirementsCompensation: Earn up to 12 school credits
TITLE: Human Resources Intern
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Services
REPORTS TO: Director of Human Resources
Compensation: Earn up to 12 school credits
Responsible for the development, administration and coordination of the Human Resources function companywide.
Create Offer Packages and On-Board New Employees:
• Review job descriptions prepared by hiring managers; prepare job descriptions when necessary
• Interview job candidates and make recommendations to hiring managers
• Prepare and provide offer packages; approve compensation offers; follow up with potential new hires as necessary
• Conduct new employee orientation for J.B. Real Estate LLC office; coordinate and train office managers in regional offices
• Respond to questions from new employees, especially during first few weeks
• Coordinate and approve new job titles
Coordinate and/or Perform All Tasks for Terminating Employees
• Conduct exit interviews for voluntary terminations
• Perform involuntary terminations with professional protocol, either directly or coaching other managers
• Provide appropriate support to ex-employees for closing benefits, etc.
Manage Performance Evaluation Program
• Oversee and coordinate annual performance evaluation process
• Work with management and executives to create as much consistency in performance ratings companywide as possible
• Prepare comprehensive salary adjustment schedule for Executive approval
Manage Company’s Employee Benefits Program
• Oversee and coordinate annual benefits Open Enrollment, working closely with J Smith Lanier
• Assist employees regarding benefits questions – e.g., eligibility and claims resolution; direct them to appropriate resources when necessary
Employee Relations Counseling
• Support Director of HR, managers and employees as appropriate
Prepare Monthly and Annual HR Reports
• Prepare monthly HR reports provided to management and the Board of Directors
• Prepare reports provided to PSNI
• Maintain employee files
• Train and support HR functions at TI regional offices
• Maintain Employment regulatory reporting; display all required posters
• Confirm/approve employee status changes and provide them to Payroll Administrator
• Assist with recruiting efforts in J.B. Real Estate LLC area, including being liaison with Georgia-based technical schools
• Monitor intern programs to ensure consistency between business units
• Perform other tasks as may be requested by Director of Human Resources, Executive Vice President, President and/or CEO
SkillsRequired - Academic Writing, Global Human Resources Management, Analytical, AP style writing, Building Business Partnerships
Preferred - CRM