Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
IT Business AnalystHankook Tire Company TN
Insurance InternScully Agency
Corporate Internship at small Government Contractor near George Mason UniversityAccelerated Development & Support (ADS) Corporation
Business Admin InternshipMilla di Bella
Business Development / Sales InternSimpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc.
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Human Resources InternBookmark This
One Vision Marketing And Advertising
12 Christopher Way
Posted: August 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCustomer Service Representative
Responsible for providing excellent customer experiences by facilitating in-store events.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage communications and relationships with community, team, management, etc.
· Track the logistics of in-store events:
Including space expectations, production, facilities requirements related to in-store events and activities.
· Adhere to established policies and procedures related to:
Safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures,
as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities,
including those of the Federal ATF.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good attention to detail
What to look forward to:
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Schedules
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills