Marketing Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Strategy ConsultantLaunch Consultants Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – COMPLIANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENTEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Posted: July 21 2016
Company Location: California, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSkills, Motivation & Strategy
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills