Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Administrative AssiatantSkypes Enterprise
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Black Mom Entrepreneurs
Posted: August 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlack Mom Entrepreneurs is an entrepreneurial based organization that is established to help business grow and offer networking opportunities. We provide coaching, consulting, training and resources online and in selective states.
We are an online community that has now transitioned into a membership based company with physical locations all over the world.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in various recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to department managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
-Putting systems in place for business to run effectively
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Familiarity with CRM systems