Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Administrative AssistantSuccessful Outcomes LLC
Research Pet & Animal Web Sites & Social Media to invite collaborationYou Have Got The Power, Inc.
Research and WritingConnect 2 Coach
Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Customer Service RepresentativeSpring Strategies
Account Manager Internship - Sales and MarketingOhio Legacy Consultants
Business Development/ Administration InternCost Cutters
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Black Mom Entrepreneurs
Posted: August 01 2015
Company Location: Aurora, CO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlack Mom Entrepreneurs is an entrepreneurial based organization that is established to help business grow and offer networking opportunities. We provide coaching, consulting, training and resources online and in selective states.
We are an online community that has now transitioned into a membership based company with physical locations all over the world.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in various recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to department managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
-Putting systems in place for business to run effectively
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Familiarity with CRM systems