Business Development InternHigh Spirits Hospitality.com
Interns RecruitmentExpat Services Vietnam
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! Available ASAPCharity Advertising & Marketing Partners
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Community Outreach CoordinatorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Business Admin InternThe Thaddeus Foundation
Investment Firm Internship - Summer 2017RedLeif Investments
Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Human Resources InternBookmark This
Niagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Posted: August 20 2016
Company Location: Virgil, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNiagara Business Group has been in business since 1982 starting in New York City and moved to Niagara, Ontario, Canada.
All of our student placements are done Online, Virtually and Remotely, will this work for you?
Delighted that you'd like to do your internship placement with us. We ask that you let us know how many hours are required by your school, and this can be done over a number of months.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills