**Business Majors Paid Internship Opportunity!!**Infinite Promotional Solutions
Business Data, Benchmarking, & Research Intern - Association for Healthcare PhilanthropyAssociation for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
Management InternChartwells Higher Ed
Petroleum & Resources CorporationUnited Medical Centers
Entry-Level Business Development / Sales AssociateBuilding Safety Solutions, Inc
Business Management InternshipLEI Home Enhancements
Business Development Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Human Resources InternBookmark This
5725 Dragon Way
Posted: July 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRiverfront Marketing is a leading consulting firm, focused on the growth of their clients as well as the development of their people. By consistently providing our clients with unparalleled results, Riverfront Marketing has established itself as a first-rate company across the sales and marketing industry.
We are looking to bring someone in who wants to be a part of a rapidly growing company and help be a part of that growth. Each person brought into the company for an internship is treated as if they were a full time employee and would have the ability to learn everything it would take to be a top performer in this field. If you are looking to just get credits for grabbing someone coffee or running small errands then this is not the position for you. If you want full on real world experience and to be a part of a company and a team you can be proud of then click apply!!
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
SkillsRequired - Multi Tasking, Interpersonal Communication Abilities, Student Discipline, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Social Media Blogging, Fun, Social Media Advertising