Part-time Business Development CoordinatorPascale Communications
Business Administration - Entry Level - FT & Intern OpeningsMammoth Marketing, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternAdvisalign
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
IMMEDIATE OPENING: Program Director - InternshipBookmark This
BGCM Community Center & Sportsplex
37 Vanderburg Rd
Posted: September 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBGCM! (Because God Chose Me!) Community Center & Sportsplex, is a 501c3 nonprofit academic, arts & athletic center for youth & families founded on Christian principles, and is dedicated to instilling in each member that they have been specifically chosen by God to do magnificent things! We specialize in improving the self esteem of youth and families in surrounding suburban as well as underrepresented and underprivileged communities. We promote integrity and stewardship, and offer an innovative opportunity to train, excel, and compete academically, artistically, and athletically.
We are seeking a SUPER FANTASTIC employees who will produce work that will directly affect the growth of our organization while also gaining experience in areas which are important to you.
Benefits of working with BGCM:
• Gain professional work experience, while also meeting personal/professional goals.
• Gain experience at a unique social entrepreneurship that has a global impact.
• Learn about the industry from all levels of BGCM management.
• Network with other for-profit and nonprofit professionals in an open office environment.
• For students, class credit can be arranged according to school requirements.
• Room for growth is available.
Responsibilities• Create new or build upon existing programs (Entrepreneurship, Parenting, STEM, SAT, SSAT, Tutoring, GWC, College Tours, Athletics, Creative Arts, and more).
• Manage all aspects of one or multiple programs from conception to completion.
• Develop and implement short and long-term goals and objectives to achieve successful outcome of programs.
• Develop program evaluation frameworks to assess strengths and identify areas of improvement needed.
• Develop funding proposals for programs to ensure continuous delivery of services.
• If needed, develop and identify age appropriate curriculum for after school setting.
• Develop weekly schedule and work independently or with other staff to ensure success of programs.
• Maintain and constantly update ongoing list of program’s to-dos.
• Provide reports, updates, and coordinate weekly meetings with the Executive Director or equivalent staff.
• Interview and manage volunteers and interns to implement success of program plans.
• Additional duties as assigned by manager.
Requirements• Mentoring is available; extensive training for day to day responsibilities is unavailable; candidate MUST be a self-starter and work proficiently with a great level of autonomy.
• Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and excellent computer skills.
• Exceptional prioritization, leadership, presentation and management skills.
• Passion for youth and a heart to serve.
• Must be assertive, pay meticulous attention to detail, and utilize strong critical thinking skills.
• Enrollment in a certificate or degree program or prior employment in business administration, organizational leadership, psychology, public affairs, communication, or a similarly related field of study is a plus.
• Project management skills are a plus.
• Based on experience, position may start as unpaid position, with the potential to transition into a part-time or full-time paid position within the organization.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST: Email references and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and visit www.bgcme.org to learn more about our organization.