Business Development and Marketing Intern National AccountsCort
Business Benchmarking, Data and Research Intern - Summer 2017Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
International Business Consultant – Miami Internship/co-op leading to a permanent positionS2M Group Data & Services
Manager Trainee InternThe Hertz Corporation
Business Development InternshipPepper Gang
Marketing/Social Media Intern for Esthetician/Lash SpecialistStag and Lily Skin Care and Lashes
Business Development / Sales InternScope Construction and Trading, Ltd.
Business Development and Marketing Intern National AccountsCORT
Independent Record Label offers Executive Assistant InternshipBookmark This
529 East 12th St
New York, NY
Posted: February 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent record label, Day One (www.thisisdayone.com), is offering an Executive Assistant Internship. You will work closely with our principal artist Shah and our New York, Los Angeles, and Toronto teams. If you're passionate about music, organized, and are interested in working with an emerging record label, please send us your cover letter and resumé.
Shah's music videos can be seen here: www.youtube.com/DayofShah
Day One's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities- Help organize music videos, studio recording sessions, and photoshoots
- Manage internal office communications and communicate with members of the team in Toronto, NY, and LA
- Maintain schedules and event calendars
- Schedule, coordinate, and confirm appointments, meetings, and travel reservations for record label personnel
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented
- Communicate and coordinate the flow of information both within internal departments and other organizations
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar
- Help select, recruit, and retain new interns
- Utilize opportunity for building relationships while attending parties, art exhibits, and fashion events with record label personnel
Requirements- Experience in an office administrative and/or customer service role
- Organized, reliable, punctual
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Familiarity with rap/hip hop preferred
- Work well with strict deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Minimum High School Degree (University Degree/College Diploma preferred)