Intern With a Online & Offlline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn 2 Make Internet $ & Do Internet MarketingBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternArizona beverage company
Insurance Representative $4000/monBookmark This
American National/Howard F. Weckel Inc
2540 Westlake Ave N, Suite B
Posted: August 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you interested in helping people and being highly compensated for your efforts? Are you interested in a career representing one of the nation’s finest insurance companies? Are you an entrepreneur who wants to control their own destiny? American National / Howard F. Weckel Inc. has just the opportunity for you! We are seeking an Advisor / Counselor to sell our broad line of insurance and financial products, including home, auto, life, business products, agriculture and commercial. For over 100 years we have continued to expand and we have rigorous growth plans for the future. You can be a part of those plans and help us to take it to the next level.
As a contracted Advisor / Counselor, we will provide you with paid training as well as interactive mentoring that will continue even after you have completed our paid 90 day training program. We will also provide support as you develop your network, build your marketing strategy, your business and cultivate a solid reputation within your community.
Put yourself on the road to financial independence and the career opportunity of a life time!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
* Paid Training Program - 3 months paid training $4000 per month（50/hours.)
* Unlimited income potential with continued training support to assure your professional growth.
* Sizable bonus opportunities are available for high production during the first three years of agent contracting.
* $48,000 Deferred and Qualified Sign-On Bonus for having 750 Units in force (UIF) as well as $50,000 in paid life at the end of 36 months
* Additional $64 per Unit over 750 UIF.
* $1,000-$2,500/month Honor Roll bonus for producing levels of Life Insurance in addition to P & C business.
* $5,000 5th year retention bonus for having 1250 UIF and 30% Triple Line policies.
* $5,000 bonus for each year in your first 60 months that you qualify for The Million Dollar Round Table.
* $1,000 Designation Bonus for each designation you earn from The American College in your first 60 months.
* Exclusive software package used by American National.
* Co-op advertising (percentage reimbursement of ads, if eligible); and an American National sign reimbursement of up to $400.
* The potential to qualify for annual profit bonus. (2-15%).
* Extensive product portfolio through the American National family of companies.
* Advanced agent/staff training programs available.
* Performance based bonus programs & incentive travel program.
* 25% Premium CA$HBACKSM program for your clients (Eligibility guidelines apply.)
* Up to 90% life commission paid.
* Higher commission for multiple policy households.
* Post termination commission available (Eligibility guidelines apply.)
* Regional Support - in business for yourself, but not by yourself.
RequirementsAs an Insurance Advisor / Counselor, you must be an ambitious and disciplined self-starter with a strong work ethic. You must have a high degree of integrity and the passion to exceed expectations. Also have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. You must also have the ability to establish rapport and develop long-term business relationships with a wide and diverse variety of clients. It is also important that you are eager to learn, be coachable and develop a business acumen.
1. Bachelor’s degree, a plus
2. Sales experience, Past leadership roles and Management experience, a plus
3. Willingness to submit to criminal background and credit check
4. No more than 3 jobs in the past 5 years*
5. Highly prefer talented individuals who has already been in insurance, financial, banking, and investment businesses