Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Intern, Project Management - PAIDBookmark This
American Academy of Neurology
201 Chicago Avenue
Posted: September 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGreat People. Great Mission. Great Location.
Are you looking to surround yourself by 160+ fun, energetic, and hard-working people who are dedicated to helping 30,000+ neurologist members worldwide provide the best possible care for their patients with brain diseases like multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Parkinson’s, migraine, Alzheimer’s, and others? Do you relish the idea of working in a beautiful new office building in downtown Minneapolis’s exciting and vibrant Mill District, just steps from the light rail, major bus lines, walking/biking paths, and countless dining and entertainment options? Your search just ended.
• Learn to use project management software to create project plans
• Assist in creating requirements documents
• Assist in creating post-campaign reporting
• Learn the project management process for the AAN
• Develop communication skills through acting as liaison between clients and internal resources
This position offers an opportunity to participate in the management of a variety of projects, learning essential project management skills.
Education: Currently enrolled in an Associate’s or Bachelor Degree program relating to Project Management.
Experience: 0-2 years of related experience
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
• Must be proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to excel and stay organized in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines