- Internships /
- Business /
- International Business, Management, Finance, marketing, Sales, business development, Accounting
I Youth Football, LLC- Virtual internshipI Youth Football
China Healtcare InternAMT Scientific, LLC
Sales InternFortress System International Inc.
At Home InternshipNaturkur Wellness Center
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer Work ASAPMidwest Focus Group
Executive Assistant to Director of Performing ArtsBrainstormers LLC
Property Management InternThree Rivers Property Management
Funding Research/Proposal WriterCity Arts Sports Enrichment Program
International Business, Management, Finance, marketing, Sales, business development, AccountingBookmark This
16661 ventura blvd suite 400
Posted: August 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Global Agricultural Trading
16601 ventura blvd suite 400
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
We are looking for a student to learn and apply business skills. This Internship will focus on daily work regarding business development in international trade servicing our clients and prospects such as Sunkist, Navitas, Wholesome Sweeteners, Level Ground Trading, Costco, amongst others. Additional internship duties may include some travel to trade shows in the states, industry research, presenting new ideas, communicating with overseas team members in France, and Colombia. As an intern you will be a team member, and will learn a lot about general business and the food industry. Lastly, a portion of hours may be done from home if you choose to do so. Social media, such as Facebook, twitter would be necessary. After complete the GAT Internship program, compensation and potential permanent jobs may be offered.
1. Research and development of databases, client lists.
2. Outreach and development of new client relationship.
3. Assist in identifying potential business opportunities.
4. Qualify for written skills, an ability to work cross-functionally with Marketing and Sales teams.
5. Have a willingness to learn, think creatively, and execute quickly.
6. Research Marketing and Social Media Specialist
1. Excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail.
2. Strong desire to help people for working in a multi-cultural setting.
3. Able to multitask and work well under pressure.
4. Good analytical skills.
5. Good negotiation when attend meetings.
6. Creativity and initiative to follow through on projects.