Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
International Business Internship or FellowshipElevate Global
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
MBA InternTrans Bay Cable
Intern/Project Assistant: Program CoordinationBookmark This
Posted: September 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI) is seeking an Intern/Project Assistant who will be a member of Program Coordination, an administrative team that serves as the primary point of contact with donors on agreement-related issues, in-house resource on compliance with donor regulations and NDI policies, administrator of the Institute’s global awards and custodian of award documents. The intern assists in coordinating internal team workflow processes, information management, team functions and administrative tasks, and the grants management database.
* Coordinates internal team processes and procedures for populating and maintaining the grants administration database;
* Inputs information on new awards into grants management database, updating information as programs are modified and ensuring overall data quality control of information;
* Runs reports from grants management database and creates custom reports, as needed;
* Assists in compiling agreement-related information, and producing reports with graphics in Excel and Word;
* Assists in maintaining the PC team Google drive and hard copy filing system;
* Assists in maintaining and updating the PC team internal portal site, which includes PC updates, resources and guidelines;
* Routes grant award documents (proposals, agreements and modifications), coordinates the scheduling of team meetings and events, and assists in tracking PC-related deadlines;
* Coordinates timely and accurate submission of internal documents;
* Provides administrative and general support to team members, including using Microsoft and Google products to produce reports, forms, presentations and related documents; and
* Other duties as assigned.
* Generally pursing undergraduate or graduate degree in International Affairs, Communications, Public Administration, Nonprofit Management, or a related field, at the time of participation in the internship;
* Highest level of organizational skills and attention to detail;
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft, Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive, G+, etc.) and Databases;
* Ability to collect information and synthesize for input into database and reports;
* Ability to prioritize work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities;
* Capacity to work both independently and as a member of a team;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills;
* Ability to practice discretion and maintain the confidentiality of grant and institutional information; and
* Interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity to effectively interact with all levels of staff and external contacts.
Please include a cover letter with your resume that describes your interest in the position and how your background and work experience qualify you for this role.
No phone calls please.
Non-U.S. citizens applying for internships and entry level positions based in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require employer sponsorship.
NDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/pm2bc3sv3b