Film Company looking for interns - Must be able to receive college credit - Business majors welcomePES
Northwestern Mutual Fall InternshipNorthwestern Mutual
Entrepreneurial Internship - Business Development and Strategy ConsultingVenture Aviator
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Development / Sales InternMESA LABORATORIES
Administrative Assistance/inter paidOutsource Tel
Sales Associate/inter paidOutsource Tel
Internships Human Resources - Business DevelopmentBookmark This
600 Embassy Row Suite 210
Posted: July 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHR Intern, Help us Grow!
A company’s most crucial element is its human element. With employee talent, passion, and commitment driving the success of a business, it’s no wonder why human resources are essential to FIRE Inc, industry leader in sales and marketing
Come work with a rapidly growing marketing firm! We specialize in sales and marketing, representing some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and do various projects in our communities. Our unique and innovative approach to marketing our client's products and services has afforded us explosive growth with a highly competitive industry. As an HR intern, you’ll facilitate the recruitment and acquisition of new hires, and help maintain an excellent work environment.
ResponsibilitiesOur ideal qualifications in an HR intern are:
· A genuine interest in people and excited to work in an upbeat environment.
· Qualified candidates must have strong communication, analytic, and organizational skills;
· Candidates must also have excellent computer skills, including some proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office.
· Excellent interpersonal, research, and time management skills
· Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations
An internship at FIRE Inc. will accelerate your professional development in Human Resources and give you rewarding, practical work experience. You’ll love coming to work in a dynamic, friendly office —apply with a cover letter and resume
RequirementsUnder the direction of the Human Resources Manager, you will develop skills in:
· Focuses mainly on talent evaluation and recruitment needs for the expansion of the company.
· Assists with projects related to new employee paperwork, retention, and recruiting.
· Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason.
· Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
· Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
· Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.