Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Inventory Planning Analyst: Allocation and Purchase OrdersBookmark This
2170 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: June 03 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEverlane is looking for a part-time inventory planner to execute our purchase order process. This is a great temp-perm opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with an analytical background, particularly in a planning function at a retail company.
20-25 hours a week with potential for more.
Responsibilities- Setting up purchase orders
- Forecasting buy quantities based on historical sales
- Ensuring order allocation accuracy down to size and color levels
- Reconciling invoice and purchase orders
- Responding to vendor and internal team inquiries
- Special projects as needed