Business AdministrationFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Social Media InternManagement Search and Support Services
Business Development InternManagement Search and Support Services
Data Assessment Intern at RetSKURetSKU
Business Development InternMeasure UAS, Inc.
Development Intern - Business DevelopmentWorld Sport Chicago
Arts Administration Intern (Paid)Art takes Manhattan
IT/Computer Systems AnalystBookmark This
Thaxton & Associates
11338 Moorpark Street
Studio City, CA
Posted: June 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionT&A is the leading U.S. broker of garage liability insurance. T&A manages over 200 franchises and insures more of the top 125 dealers in the United States than any other retail broker. Geographically, our franchise dealers range from Hawaii to Florida and from Massachusetts to Washington State. These insured dealerships collectively sell more than 500,000 vehicles per year and generate over $10 billion in annual combined sales revenue.
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication within a Microsoft environment
- Increase efficiency and productivity utilizing various Microsoft programs.
- Provide IT support for Microsoft products, VOIP phone system, and training to staff.
- Promoting the use of technology to local and remote users.
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: Microsoft CRM, SQL, and generating SSRS reports.
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency and productivity in the corporate environment.
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and programming within the Microsoft environment.
- Manage a Terminal Server environment.
SkillsRequired - SSRS, Microsoft Applications, Help Desk Management, MS SQL, Terminal Server
Preferred - VoIP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM