Customer Experience InternPaySimple
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Business Development ManagerDiversity Procurement Solutions
Data Analyst with Accounting BackgroundRittenhouse Strategies
Sponsorship ManagerSistersvega Outreach, INC
Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
Business Development InternEventMate
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
IT/SEO InternBookmark This
Radiant Sun, LLC
Posted: November 12 2015
Company Location: Wellesley, MA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRadiant Sun, eCommerce retailer of non-toxic body care products seeks an IT intern with a passion for optimizing websites using SEO techniques, and Google Analytics and Google Search Console to track and analyze eCommerce sales results on our corporate website, Amazon and CVS.com
Responsibilities- Coordinate with senior management to utilize technology to improve communication and drive online business
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability of online shopping cart, QuikBooks and inventory management applications
- Track social media ad traffic and results.
Requirements- Have IT competency in the following: SEO, Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
- Knowledge of social media a plus
- Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing