Business Development / Sales InternMDM Paint Studios
Business Development InternAlphaVate
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Office Intern for Multi- National CompanyNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Social Media & Community Management InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Niagara Business Development Group - Marketing InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Executive AssistantTrayf Engineering
BusinessGenerac Power Systems
JoyRun Brand ChampionBookmark This
University of California, Irvine
Posted: January 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoyRun is launching at UC Irvine and we’re hiring a select few candidates to help lead JoyRun’s marketing programs. Selected candidates will work closely with the Student Leaders to shape the company’s market direction. We are looking for motivated self-starters who will make the vision of the company their own!
As a Brand Champion, you will:
- Gain “Lean Startup” skills such as iterative product development, beta testing, and capturing feedback through surveys and usability research.
- Be a part of a fast-growing start-up and have access to some of the best VC's in Silicon Valley
- Get hands on experience with cutting edge viral marketing, networking, and business development skills to drive broad product adoption.
- Use your creative and entrepreneurial skills to influence JoyRun’s marketing strategy.
Requirements- Students with a desire to immerse themselves into their communities
- Ability to provide 10-12 hours per week
- A means of transportation preferably a car
- Assertive, persuasive and competitive. Well connected on campus.
- Campus Club Involvement is a plus!
- A self-start drive and a desire to champion a growing, innovative product!