Intern With a Online & Offlline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn 2 Make Internet $ & Do Internet MarketingBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Operational Audit, or IT Audit InternInsight Global
Marketing InternMetts Law Firm, LLC
4 EVER Miami Marketing & Administrative Assistant4EVER.Miami®
Human Resources InternSPARE
Business Development InternMonthly Gift
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternArizona beverage company
Jr. Business AnalystBookmark This
The Judge Group
The American Center, 27777 Franklin Drive,
Posted: May 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an entry level reporting role. Must have strong Excel/Access skills.
The Jr. Business Analyst role is focused on providing data mining, reporting, and analytical support to the New Vehicle Launch team for each of the identified Brand launches. This role requires a strong proficiency in MS Office applications, analytical, organizational and communication skills. This individual will perform critical daily, weekly, and monthly reporting functions which aid in securing a successful launch platform.
• Monitor inventory levels, RED Orders, backorders, and fill rates during the defined launch timeframe.
• Create and maintain launch scorecards (daily, weekly and monthly), which serve as the reporting output to the management teams, Parts Logistics and Brand Executive Teams. Coordinate with New Vehicle Launch Team Lead to ensure that car down or critical parts have been given the proper escalation route to minimize retail customer interference.
• On a monthly basis, summarize the most important issues pertaining to each launch reporting pillar.
• Provide supporting details for utilization in Brand launch meetings, specifically centered on quality concerns and early life failures.
• Understand how this role impacts the department and the organization, provide continuous improvement suggestions specifically related to the new vehicle launch functions within MIT.
Project Management – 10%
• Create and maintain the launch process improvement repository, primarily utilized for post-launch analysis, lessons learned, benchmarking of best practices.
• On a monthly basis, update the launch portion of the MIT dashboard, providing the details for each active launch during the preceding month.
• Responsible for maintaining active SOP’s relative to the launch processes, creating new and improved SOPs as business dictates.
• Coordinate launch team status meetings, distribution of minutes, on a weekly basis.
• 1-3 years of experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and math skills
• Good time-management skills
• Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume environment
• Ability to operate well in a team environment
• Proficient in standard Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Required Education and Years of Experience
• Associates Degree in Business Administration or equivalent professional experience