Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Business Development InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Paid Business Internship at Fortune 500 CompanyAflac
Junior Account ManagerBookmark This
Boyd West, Inc.
265 S Anita Drive, Suite 130
Posted: June 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur Junior Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client. Junior Account Managers at our firm are expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to their accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, they build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
Areas of training/development:
• Client Branding
• Customer Relationships
• Fast-Paced Competitive Environment
• Team Oriented Atmosphere
• Leadership/Management Development
• Upward Mobility
Responsibilities• One-on-one sales based interaction with customers
• Responsible for all client communications. Ensure quality, standards and client expectations are met.
• Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
• Understand company capabilities and service, and effectively communicate all offerings to the business customers.
• Perform duties associated with marketing and sales training. Duties will include making sales field visits, assisting in the implementation of sales training, and customer education.
• Attend and participate in sales meetings, conference calls, training programs, and conventions as directed.
Requirements• 2 year degree, preferred
• Availability to work full time in an entry-level role
• Positive energy
• Ability to work well with a team
• Goal-fcused and results-oriented
SkillsRequired - Business Communications
Preferred - Collaborative Leadership