Social Media & Community Management InternEvePublishings Company
Search Engine Optimization (SEO-Business Data)Poplar Network
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Technically Media Product Development Internship Spring 2017TechnicallyMedia
Winter 2016 Spring 2017 Business InternBray Entertainment
Business Management and Marketing InternProject Soulmate
Kuli Kuli Business Development FellowshipBookmark This
Kuli Kuli Foods
600 Grand Ave
Posted: August 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKuli Kuli Business Development Fellowship
Kuli Kuli is a rapidly growing startup at the intersection of consumer packaged goods (CPG) and social good. We are creating an international market for Moringa oleifera to improve the livelihoods and health of women in the developing world. We sell healthy products made with moringa sustainably sourced from women-run cooperatives in Ghana and Haiti. Our products are carried in hundreds of grocery stores and sold online at kulikulifoods.com. Kuli Kuli’s mission is to create a world where everyone has access to nutritious sources of food and malnutrition only exists in history books. We’ve been featured on MSNBC, NBC and in Fast Company for our unique products and compelling social mission.
Kuli Kuli is looking for a Business Development Fellow with a passion for sales and social change to help us grow our company and cause. Through strategic work with our network of Brand Ambassadors, sales reps and distributors, you’ll help us scale up our business and deepen our impact. This position presents an unprecedented learning opportunity to gain first-hand experience in sales and business development while being able to shape the trajectory of a high-growth food startup.
Hours & Compensation
Small stipends will be provided to qualified full-time candidates with a minimum three month commitment for the summer fellowship and a six month commitment for fall and spring. Start and end dates are flexible for those in graduate or undergraduate programs. The position is based in our dynamic office near the beautiful waterfront of Lake Merritt in Oakland, CA. Perks include unlimited snacks, a gym membership and regular team outings. Based on performance, a full-time offer is possible at the end of the fellowship.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the position in the subject line like this, “[NAME] for Business Development Fellowship.” Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
• Collaborate with our team to build an aggressive sales growth strategy and expand into new channels (yoga, gyms, juice chains)
• Perform samplings/demonstrations across the Bay Area
• Educate customers and store teams on our unique product and inspiring social mission
• Build relationships with buyers through in-store visits, phone calls and emails
• Track and report store sales on a weekly basis
• Help manage our Brand Ambassadors, sales reps and distributors to grow our store presence and ensure produce movement
• Unshakable positivity
• An undying love of spreadsheets
• Passion for sustainability, health, entrepreneurship, and global development
• Self starter and problem solver
• Sales experience preferred
• A personal car is needed for this position