Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
International Business Internship or FellowshipElevate Global
Management Training Program - Entry Level Sales to Management - Full TimeBookmark This
Leola Marketing, Inc
74 Broad Street
New York, NY
Posted: April 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are the leading Promotions and Marketing firm in the Manhattan / New York City area. Our focus is to find outgoing, team-oriented brand representatives who enjoy working with our clients to create massive brand recognition within the general public
Purpose of Position:
We create mass product and service visibility through field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Brand Ambassadors to create excellent customer service and aide in driving profits through face-to-face customer interactions. You will answer customer questions regarding our client's brand and aide in driving revenue.
We are hiring for an entry level full time sales, marketing and management training position. At Leola Marketing, Inc. we feel sales and marketing is a critical part of how to exist in the world. Sales and marketing skills are needed throughout your entire life.
At Leola, we want to teach sales and marketing fundamentals and then move individuals into management as soon as possible! It's how we expand our company.
We cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
· Sales and marketing training fundamentals
· Team building and mentoring
· Entry level marketing and sales promotions
Responsibilities- Increase client's profits by establishing strong brand representation through face-to-face marketing.
- Execute short-term promotional sales presentations.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements· Must be able to start immediately
· Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
· Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
· 4 year degree preferred, not required
· 1-2 years of customer service
· Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
**We DO NOT provide sponsorship**
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Leola Marketing, Inc. are:
· Highly coachable team players
· Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
· Team player
· Amazing attitudes
· Looking for an amazing future