Business Development InternAlphaVate
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Office Intern for Multi- National CompanyNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Social Media & Community Management InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Niagara Business Development Group - Marketing InternNiagara on the Lake Cottage Rental
Executive AssistantTrayf Engineering
BusinessGenerac Power Systems
Management InternshipH3 Concepts
Management Training Program - Fully Paid InternshipBookmark This
GCR Acquisitions, Inc
2500 Hollywood Blvd, ste 209
Posted: October 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBased in Hollywood, FL, we identified a gap in the market for more personalized marketing strategies. We employ face-to-face promotional marketing / sales campaigns. Meeting with customers directly allows us to build a relationship, instill consumer confidence and build brand loyalty. We specialize in customer acquisition for our clients and we do this with the utmost standards, we strive for quality over quantity, guaranteeing ROI and brand protection.
Responsibilities• Assist our project and marketing manager in various marketing campaign and crafting social media strategies
• Assist HR director in screening and interviewing prospective candidates that excel in their field and share the same values
• Assist in execution of trade shows
• Assist the Training & Development team with upcoming employee training programs
• Perform analysis of marketing data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing both the on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Provide support to social media efforts
RequirementsAny graduate who has completed /currently undergoing an Undergraduate or Graduate schooling.
- Passionate and willing to learn about marketing, market research, human resource and related operations
- A really excellent communicator. concise, engaging, calm and thorough.
- Very talented at solving complex problems through critical thinking and analysis.
- Business administration, public relations, customer service, and or/event planning experience is a plus.