Law & Business Management InternEtching-It.com
Event Coordinator - Chinese Language Speaker preferredWow Barbecue
Business Development / Sales InternCuerpaso
Business Development InternHigh Spirits Hospitality.com
Interns RecruitmentExpat Services Vietnam
Sales / Marketing / Business Development - PAID Internship! Available ASAPCharity Advertising & Marketing Partners
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Community Outreach CoordinatorThe Thaddeus Foundation
Management Training ProgramBookmark This
800 N Kings Highway Suite 150
Cherry Hill, NJ
Posted: June 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCompany: Signature, Inc.
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Base Pay: Performance Based
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Sales & Marketing, Business Management
Education: High School Diploma or higher
Age: 18 Years or older
Experienced Required: 0-7 years
Contact: Chad King
Signature, Inc. has an immediate need for full-time Entrepreneurial spirited sales representatives to join our growing team. We are a rapidly-growing promotional marketing company, applying a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to our marketing and sales. Because of our proven success and expertise, we continue to obtain new clientele as we dramatically increase our clients' product exposure, sales and brand recognition.
What Signature, Inc has for you:
• Rapid Growth & Advancement
• Competitive Compensation
• Sales and Marketing Experience
• Energetic and Goal Oriented Team Environment
• Travel Experience
At a base level, Signature, Inc. trains entry level team members to act as liaisons between clients and prospective customers in the field of business, marketing and sales. On a management level, Signature, Inc. acts as an advisory agent to marketing firms within the organization as well as prepares recently-promoted managing partners to oversee new markets and campaigns.
Our plan is to double in size by the end of 2015. We need goal oriented team members who have the entrepreneurial mind set to contribute to our growth. Send us your resume if this describes you and your interests.
• Team Leadership
• Sales Training
• Interpersonal Communication Skills
• Marketing Strategies and Sales Techniques
• Oversee Campaign Development
• Manage Customer Service, Administration, and Sales People
Requirements• Bulletproof Attitude —If you are going to lead others, the first few characteristics you must have are a great attitude, mentality, and confidence to accomplish great things. A great attitude is significant.
• Time is Money—Time management is essential and urgency to accomplish goals is a virtue.
• Organizational Skills—With demanding hours, how well can you stay organized with our clients’ tasks while balancing challenges faced in your personal life? We can teach you with our daily team lessons that will help you excel in the workplace and in life.
• Excellent Work Ethic—The most common trait in successful people is the fact that they outworked everyone around them. We expect the same if we want everyone to grow, and the ability to work in a fast-pace environment is necessary.
• Humble Student Mentality—The greatest leaders are the best learners, just as the best teachers are the greatest students. People who are motivated to learn will succeed tremendously in our business.
• Great Interpersonal Skills—In order to lead others and do well in sales, you must be an effective communicator and learn to work with and relate to diverse individuals to excel in any profession, and we can teach you how to do that. Our representatives are trained to interact with customers in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
• Visionary— We want people who can envision themselves in the place they want to be in life, and they have to be willing to work hard to get there.
• Take Control— Working hard towards your vision and goals and taking control of situations is crucial.