Entrepreneurial Internship - Business Development and Strategy ConsultingVenture Aviator
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Insurance ExternshipProSight Specialty Insurance
Supply Chain and Operations InternBookmark This
Best Choice Products
5642 E. Ontario Mills Parkway
Posted: January 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSummary: Responsible for assisting the Operations Manager perform daily operations.
Best Choice Products is a fast growing e-commerce company that works with major retailers such as Walmart, Sears, and Amazon. At BCP we are about business but more importantly we are about people, service, top of the line products, and great company culture. As an Supply Chain and Operations Intern you will work first hand with our Operations Manager learning BCP’s supply chain process, day to day duties of an Operations Manager, and gain valuable experience tailored towards a career in Operations Management. From Shipping, Receiving, to Inventory Management as an Intern you will be fully immersed into the commerce process from the ground up. Our interns are given independent projects which allow them to grow as leaders but also allow them the flexibility to complete tasks with their own ideas at the forefront. BCP believes Interns are not just people to complete menial tasks and learn the basics of a company, we believe an Internship should help a person grow and learn all aspects of a business no matter how advanced the task. If you are looking for a challenge, looking for a place where you can grow, and want to learn from mangers who have decades of experience Best Choice Products is the place to be.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Direct exposure to the duties of an Operations Manager
• Entering Data, Statistical Analysis, SkuVault, Data Mining, and Processing and Printing of shipping labels
• Order Tracking
• Process warehouse receiving reports
• Manage and order warehouse supplies and equipment
• Various independent projects
• Liaison between corporate office and warehouse
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• College graduate or Senior at an accredited 4 year institution
• Business, Supply Chain, Mathematics, Accounting
• 20 hours per week
• Shifts vary between the hours of 5:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday