Paid Business Development Interngoabroadchina
Paid Global AmbassadorOnward LLC.
Art Dealer InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Business Development / Sales InternEC Consulting Inc.
Office AssistantMaggard Memorials
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Social Media InternshipTalent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Data Entry Intern Needed!Talent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Managment Training ProgramBookmark This
Imperial Executives Inc
62 S 2nd Street
Deer Park, NY
Posted: July 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionImperial Executives Inc. creates experiences that transform brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives better. Building brands and driving sales with powerful ideas!
We provide our customers with a comprehensive array of value-added services which distinguish us from our competition. We have earned a reputation for excellent employees, professionalism and high-quality service. We believe in quality service Not Quantity.
Built on a solid foundation of prior success, our Management Training Program provides training, development opportunities and guidance for participants to advance into management positions in 6-12 months from their entry date into the program. The program is designed to teach through a mentoring process. Participants need to be high performers with the willingness to relocate within our geographic footprint for development and career opportunities. Participants must have a positive attitude.
You’ll receive a customized learning and training plan that will enable you to learn our business from the ground up. You’ll learn how to run a multi-million dollar business while developing a strategy for continued growth. You’ll have the opportunity to work with people as motivated and driven as you and you’ll be empowered to influence change and make business decisions from your first day on the job.
We offer a competitive compensation package and an outstanding benefits program
Responsibilities• Day-to-day leadership and assistance to team members
• Driving team performance toward departmental and organizational goals
• Directing team toward achievement of operational goals
• Organizing and scheduling office events and procedures
• Planning and conducting daily meetings
• Overseeing personnel needs including coaching, training, and evaluating employee performance
• Interview and train new team members.
• Ensure employees' behaviors are focused on improved customer satisfaction to drive customer loyalty
Requirements• Ability to cross train and develop other team members
• Ability to perform Account Retention
• Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task, to react well under pressure and treat others with respect
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
• Strong problem solving and creative skills.
• The ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
• Strong ability to work in changing environment and see through complexity.
• Ability to effectively communicate with and influence all levels of the organization and help drive change.
• Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word tools.
• Willingness to relocate within the company's geographic footprint.
• Authorization to work in the United States.