Business Development / Sales InternMolina Gujral Agency
Intern for ExecutiveTalentCube
Business Analyst InternElegran
Social Media & Community Management InternEvePublishings Company
Search Engine Optimization (SEO-Business Data)Poplar Network
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Technically Media Product Development Internship Spring 2017TechnicallyMedia
Market Research InternBookmark This
902 Broadway, 3rd Floor
New York, NY
Posted: May 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLEVERATE MEDIA is a young and successful media agency specializing in high-performing online & offline advertising campaigns. We are based on Broadway in the Flatiron District, Manhattan. Leverate Media is headquartered in Berlin (Germany) with offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, Singapore, Jakarta, and Hong Kong.
Are you studying business administration, marketing or information management (or other relevant studies) and looking for an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience with conducting research and managing data to support business operations. Then we would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities• Research business opportunities
• Help building our contact database
• Collecting and sorting information about events, conferences, trade shows, associations etc.
• Setting up and optimizing our data management
• Supporting day-to-day operations
Requirements• You simply love collecting, sorting and analyzing data that can support business operations
• You are a self-starter that can work analytically and independently in a small team
• You are communicative, inquisitive and a team player
• You want to work in an international environment
• You are willing to attend events
• German skills not required