Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
International Business Internship or FellowshipElevate Global
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
Market Research InternBookmark This
223 W. Erie, #4E
Posted: November 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
myowndoctor is a recently launched healthcare technology startup located in the River North area dedicated to strengthening doctor-patient communications via our cloud-based telemedicine platform. We empower doctors to virtualize patient care, education and engagement so that every patient, everywhere has access to high quality care from the doctor they know and trust.
We’re looking for a passionate and motivated student to join our team in Chicago as a Market Research intern.
Responsibilities- conduct market research and analysis to support key projects, including building out our competitive intelligence and advising on how myowndoctor should respond to a dynamically shifting marketplace
- develop research on targeted markets and evaluate opportunities for myowndoctor to expand into new markets
- analyze our feature set and market strategy, and provide insights into which features will drive sales
- develop a deep understanding of market trends and provide strategic recommendations for product pricing and positioning
- assist with the design, copy writing and and production of marketing assets, including marketing collateral, web content, sales tools, white papers, and sales presentations
RequirementsAn ideal candidate:
- is an innovative, creative self-starter who is genuinely interested in improving healthcare through technology
- has completed 2+ years of Bachelor’s coursework, preferably in business or marketing
- demonstrates excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- has strong organizational skills and solid familiarity working with spreadsheets and reports
- possesses an entrepreneurial attitude with a high level of resourcefulness and quality
- basic understanding of cloud computing and related technology areas is a big plus (but definitely not required)