Marketing InternCelestial Jewelry Co
Entrepreneurial Summer Internship [Unpaid but potential to make commissions, royalties & gain IP]Workspace Staffing
Private Equity Analyst Internship with Harvard MBA - SUMMER 2017Kenston Green
Video Production Internship based in AZBlended Pure
Marketing and Sales InternCollege Works Painting
Business Consultant Internship StudentKlass A Konnections LLC
Paid Business InternshipCollege Works Painting
Leadership Development Intern/ Future EntrepreneurAtlas Consulting Group
Marketing Administrative AssistantBookmark This
10104 Senate Drive
Posted: August 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAMA Consulting is looking for a part-time marketing and administrative assistant. AMA Consulting provides consulting services & trainings to help small business federal contractors increase their performance.
Work Schedule: Part time (must be available for work at least 3x times a week)
Please email your resume, references, and explanation on why you are a great candidate for this position.
For more information, please visit http://amaconsultonline.com/
· Creating and implementing Email marketing and social media campaigns
· Providing logistical support for company workshops, seminars and other events
· Event management support: Registration of attendees, creation of event brochure, sign-in sheets, etc.
· Updating of company website and social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
· Document collection and management using Google Drive, Adobe Cloud, Dropbox etc.
· Coordination of client projects
· Management of Managing Partner's Schedule
· Client Relationship Management
· Fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, creating presentations, and filing
· Helping tracking budgets and expenses
Requirements· Must have Federal Contracting and/or small business experience
· Must be quick, flexible, and can handle multiple tasks
· Understand small business environment & conduct themselves in a professional manner
· Efficient, discrete, flexible, self-motivated, organized and proactive
· Great communicator, calm under pressure, and capable of thinking on their feet in a crisis
· Help with trade shows and event planning
· Must have reliable transportation to work/office and events
· Plan & organize meetings and travel arrangements
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Business Administration, Administrative Assistant, Research Experience
Preferred - Social Media, Entrepreneurial Skills, Executive Assistant