Entrepreneurial Internship - Business Development and Strategy ConsultingVenture Aviator
Make up to $10,000 in two months this FallOctane Athletic Performance
Public Relations InternThe Ultimate Bake Shoppe of Wayne
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Production Assistant NeededTracks Production Inc
BusinessArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Insurance ExternshipProSight Specialty Insurance
Marketing Administrative AssistantBookmark This
10104 Senate Drive
Posted: August 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAMA Consulting is looking for a part-time marketing and administrative assistant. AMA Consulting provides consulting services & trainings to help small business federal contractors increase their performance.
Work Schedule: Part time (must be available for work at least 3x times a week)
Please email your resume, references, and explanation on why you are a great candidate for this position.
For more information, please visit http://amaconsultonline.com/
· Creating and implementing Email marketing and social media campaigns
· Providing logistical support for company workshops, seminars and other events
· Event management support: Registration of attendees, creation of event brochure, sign-in sheets, etc.
· Updating of company website and social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
· Document collection and management using Google Drive, Adobe Cloud, Dropbox etc.
· Coordination of client projects
· Management of Managing Partner's Schedule
· Client Relationship Management
· Fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, creating presentations, and filing
· Helping tracking budgets and expenses
Requirements· Must have Federal Contracting and/or small business experience
· Must be quick, flexible, and can handle multiple tasks
· Understand small business environment & conduct themselves in a professional manner
· Efficient, discrete, flexible, self-motivated, organized and proactive
· Great communicator, calm under pressure, and capable of thinking on their feet in a crisis
· Help with trade shows and event planning
· Must have reliable transportation to work/office and events
· Plan & organize meetings and travel arrangements
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Business Administration, Administrative Assistant, Research Experience
Preferred - Social Media, Entrepreneurial Skills, Executive Assistant