Personal Assistant/Part TimeKing's Gallery
Data Entry ClerkNew Orleans Tulane
Client Relationship InternshipRentspree LLC
Business Development / Sales InternThe Glam Parlor Salon & Day Spa, The Glam Academy AZ
Business Development Intern Fall 2016National Sleep Foundation
AFLAC Sales & MarketingAFLAC
Entrepreneur Associate InternPahRoo
Team Leader / Management TraineeInfinite Promotional Solutions
Marketing and Business DevelopmentBookmark This
41 Madison AVE, Floor 31, LABEL
New York, NY
Posted: August 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLABEL is a burgeoning Manhattan based custom clothier founded on a modern concept in menswear: to provide custom clothing made from the highest quality fabrics, at a price point that delivers the best value on the market.
We are currently looking for a Marketing and Business Development interns. Interns will work directly with program coordinators and the Marketing Manager.
Label interns develop competencies associated with client development and customer service, project management, and digital marketing management, while strengthening their critical thinking, organizational, and strategic planning skills.
Label offers interns an intimate office space with countless opportunities to engage in active learning by doing. Our work climate further bolsters our brilliant interns’ ability to translate ideas into actuality as they bridge the gap between their academic experiences and professional aspirations.
Travel stipend is available.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com
ResponsibilitiesThe right candidate(s) will:
• work on tasks and projects assigned by the CEO's of the company
• contribute to the cultivation of Label’s marketing and brand strategies
• spearhead a self-selected (manager approved) endeavor having well delineated and quantifiable goals that can be achieved within the prescribed time period of the program.
• Proactive— optimistic, strategy oriented problem solver
• Interest in branding and marketing
• Familiarity with, or willingness to learn various industry software and applications,
• Collaborative— Works well with others, shares knowledge, skilled at expressing ideas with clarity and concision
• Positive attitude
• Trustworthy and accountable