- Internships /
- Business /
- Marketing and Communication Interns in a Language school in Qingdao – China
Community LeaderBir Ventures USA Ltd
Marketing InternCelestial Jewelry Co
Entrepreneurial Summer Internship [Unpaid but potential to make commissions, royalties & gain IP]Workspace Staffing
Private Equity Analyst Internship with Harvard MBA - SUMMER 2017Kenston Green
Video Production Internship based in AZBlended Pure
Marketing and Sales InternCollege Works Painting
Business Consultant Internship StudentKlass A Konnections LLC
Paid Business InternshipCollege Works Painting
Marketing and Communication Interns in a Language school in Qingdao – ChinaBookmark This
Marketing and Communication Interns in a Language school in Qingdao
Posted: October 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are Internship Booking Co., one of China’s leading culture and business exchange organizations. Since 2008, our team of super heroes has the single mission in life to make your China-experience perfect! We promise and we deliver – custom-designed solutions for groups and individuals with a sense for tomorrow’s markets and curiosity towards the change of the “Asian-Century”.
Our partner is situated in the heart of Qingdao City and offers a quiet environment to learn Chinese. We provide summer classes, intensive as well as part time classes, HSK preparation courses and even online courses. We care about the students in their country first, to care about their visa, but also here, as soon as they set foot on Chinese soil! We also help students to find an accommodation here, be it a flat or home-stay.
We are currently looking for two interns to help us to strengthen our presence overseas.
1. Enhance our online presence (LinkedIn, Facebook);
2. Improve our website (update and edit it);
3. Overseas market development: establish cooperation with language centers’ and universities all over the world;
4. sell our product: Chinese classes;
5. customer care (students currently in Qingdao);
6. Events organization
1. Excellent English skills, be it written or spoken
2. Bachelor degree or student
3. Interested in discovering Chinese culture
4. Active person