Entry-Level Business Development / Sales AssociateBuilding Safety Solutions, Inc
Business Management InternshipLEI Home Enhancements
Business Development Intern – Unpaid – Based in Miami (required to have a US Visa)Hair Flash Color
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development InternredIQ
Business Development / Sales InternPSC
Grant WriterWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Executive AssistantWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Marketing and PR InternshipBookmark This
Better Advertising Professionals
37554 Hills Tech Dr
Farmington Hills, MI
Posted: December 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMarketing and Public Relations Internship
Better Advertising Professionals is pleased to announce our summer and fall internship opportunities for 2015! Better Advertising Professionals offers the best of both worlds: hands on experience in all facets of marketing programs in our company and a corporate culture based on continuous learning and development of skill.
As a Farmington Hills based start-up, Better Advertising Professional is focused on delivering brand messages through personalized distribution channels for out clients which may include: research based canvassing, events, promotional advertising collateral and experiential marketing.
We are looking for smart, ambitious, creative entrepreneurs to make a meaningful impact at our company from day one!
As an intern you will:
• Attend regular product knowledge meetings with client representatives
• Learn basic marketing and public relations techniques and experience their application through real campaigns
• Provide strategic input and feedback on marketing initiatives
• Help build brand awareness through marketing and public relations activities
• Have the opportunity for a full time position post graduation and pending the successful completion of the intern program
• Previous intern or work experience is a plus
• Majors in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred but all majors considered as will provide fresh perspectives
• Strong communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
• Flexible schedule with weekend and evening hours
• Must be able to make a 30 hour commitment or more