Entry Level - Sales & Marketing - PAID TRAININGLakeview Consultants
Business Development Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Administrative AssiatantSkypes Enterprise
Business Development InternshipPremiere Energy Auctions
Business Finance InternFarotech
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Sales and Marketing LeadSaveOhno
Logistics InternBookmark This
79 NE 167th Street
North Miami Beach, FL
Posted: June 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrowing beauty company is looking for a serious Logistics intern who is wiling to work 20 flexibly hours a week . Also ready to over see new Logistics as the company moves locations. Must live within 20 minutes of store location have a car and a 3.0 GPA . Must have 1 letter of recommendation. Director of business has a master in science.
please email resume, reference
Pay: $10/ Hour
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Manage companies website and online orders
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business, or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Team working skills.
-The ability to motivate others.
-The ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes.