Social Media & Community Management InternEvePublishings Company
Search Engine Optimization (SEO-Business Data)Poplar Network
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Technically Media Product Development Internship Spring 2017TechnicallyMedia
Winter 2016 Spring 2017 Business InternBray Entertainment
Business Management and Marketing InternProject Soulmate
Logistics InternBookmark This
79 NE 167th Street
North Miami Beach, FL
Posted: June 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrowing beauty company is looking for a serious Logistics intern who is wiling to work 20 flexibly hours a week . Also ready to over see new Logistics as the company moves locations. Must live within 20 minutes of store location have a car and a 3.0 GPA . Must have 1 letter of recommendation. Director of business has a master in science.
please email resume, reference
Pay: $10/ Hour
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Manage companies website and online orders
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business, or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Team working skills.
-The ability to motivate others.
-The ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes.