Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternMountain Pacific
Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Marketing Intern - Start-up in So. CaliforniaBookmark This
The Living Planner
Posted: December 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an exciting time for me, transitioning from corporate / executive life into solo-preneur life. This is a business launch combining my previous business discipline and experiences. The Living Planner offers a guide for individuals to plan and organize their personal and business lives while they are living; offers 1:1 DIY or Group modules to complete; 1:1 hourly consulting; 1:1 or Group video conferencing covering specific topics preparing for meetings with professionals (legal, financial, health care, final wishes). I welcome any questions you may have about this intern/ trainee posting. I am offering an intern/trainee position for 2015-2016. I seek interns available to work 5-8 hours per week to gain experience / exposure to a business start-up.
Here is my "why". I was a volunteer Emergency Team Responder, during my aviation career. I worked three aircraft incidents, including 9/11. I've also responded to family emergencies and am the "go to" person for my friends. I've seen the impact of unexpected loss - the disruption of safety & security needs (status quo). My wish is to prevent unprepared departures, allowing an opportunity for loved ones to grieve after the transition from life.
The Living Planner
Vision: Every US Citizen is prepared/ready in a practical ways for all transitions in life.
Purpose: Advocacy of readiness/preparation for my own transitions in life. Lead others by example of how this can be done with compassion and a light heart.
Personal Mission: Take the guesswork out of the unexpected by making sure people feel confident and in control of their future.
Position to assist Founder with the refinement a formal Business Plan with cash flow projections, profit and loss projections, balance sheets. Mid-term actions inclusive of: creation of landing pages to seek specialty clients; evaluate potential for membership area inclusive of resources; lead generation/list building; Mail Chimp messaging/data base management; communication strategy inclusive of creating podcast/audio/video recording, frequent blogging, guest blogging; and longer-term IT recommendations.
Do you have a desire to learn, laugh and get it done? I appreciate your need to balance school, work and a social life. We will create deliverables and come to agreement together. Let's make 2015 an incredible year!
Responsibilities- Focus on customer delivery (what's in it for them, is my mantra)
- Provide support / input to business plan refinement
- Assist with creation of podcast, audio, videos
- Assist with ongoing efforts to target audiences
- Assist with creation of newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide market analysis to target new audiences
- Research customer metrics, habits, etc. to define "ideal customer" profiles
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing / Business / Communication
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Do you honor your commitments; have strong EQ/communication skills (say what you mean, mean what you say - integrity is important to me)
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office 2010, Collaboration, Sense Of Responsibility, Google Docs
Preferred - Wordpress Design, Google Analytics