Operations InternTNT DEALS, INC
Organizational Efficiency InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Sales & Business Management InternshipMaple Vue Staffing
Social Enterprisce Internship in ChinaEast
Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Marketing InternBookmark This
223 W. Erie, #4E
Posted: November 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionmyowndoctor is a recently launched healthcare technology startup located in the River North area dedicated to strengthening doctor-patient communications via our cloud-based telemedicine platform. We empower doctors to virtualize patient care, education and engagement so that every patient, everywhere has access to high quality care from the doctor they know and trust.
We’re looking for a passionate and motivated student to join our team in Chicago as a Marketing intern.
Responsibilities- creating and updating marketing materials, including product collateral, web content, sales tools, white papers, sales presentations, and customer success stories
- analyzing and refining our solutions messaging and brand positioning
- building out email and social media marketing campaigns, including crafting compelling emails and persuasive copy for our website and social media accounts
- brainstorming and implementing creative ways to promote the platform and drive provider and patient demand
- tracking and measuring the success of marketing materials, and making recommendations on how to improve our processes
RequirementsAn ideal candidate:
- is an innovative, creative self-starter who is genuinely interested in improving quality of care through technology
- has completed 2+ years of Bachelor’s coursework, preferably in marketing, English, or business
- demonstrates excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and has the ability to translate the essence of our technology into customer benefits and compelling stories
- has strong organizational skills and solid familiarity working with and editing different types of marketing content
- possesses an entrepreneurial attitude with a high level of resourcefulness and flexibility
- visual design skills and an understanding of Photoshop, Adobe, Sketch is a big plus