IT Business AnalystCooper Tire Company
Business Development / Sales InternSheWorks!
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
SUMMER COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – COMPLIANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENTEL PASO ELECTRIC CO
Business development - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Summer 2017 Product Development/Design Intern for Home products.Kennedy International
Business/Marketing Intern Needed in Liquor Industry!Talent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Marketing InternBookmark This
Black Mom Entrepreneurs
Posted: August 01 2015
Company Location: Aurora, CO
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlack Mom Entrepreneurs is an entrepreneurial based organization that is established to help business grow and offer networking opportunities. We provide coaching, consulting, training and resources online and in selective states.
We are an online community that has now transitioned into a membership based company with physical locations all over the world.
Looking for interns that are looking for growth, long term stability and possibility for hiring in the future.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.