I Youth Football, LLC- Virtual internshipI Youth Football
China Healtcare InternAMT Scientific, LLC
Sales InternFortress System International Inc.
At Home InternshipNaturkur Wellness Center
Interviewing Now! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer Work ASAPMidwest Focus Group
Executive Assistant to Director of Performing ArtsBrainstormers LLC
Property Management InternThree Rivers Property Management
Funding Research/Proposal WriterCity Arts Sports Enrichment Program
Marketing InternBookmark This
Black Mom Entrepreneurs
Posted: August 01 2015
Company Location: Aurora, CO
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlack Mom Entrepreneurs is an entrepreneurial based organization that is established to help business grow and offer networking opportunities. We provide coaching, consulting, training and resources online and in selective states.
We are an online community that has now transitioned into a membership based company with physical locations all over the world.
Looking for interns that are looking for growth, long term stability and possibility for hiring in the future.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.