Business Development InternDOTTY
Public Relations, Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Media DevelopmentChef Delivers
Grants Analyst Intern (Unpaid)Center for Youth Wellness
Business Administration InternEmployment stage
Marketing and Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales and Operations InternBEZALEL Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternMolina Gujral Agency
Intern for ExecutiveTalentCube
Marketing InternBookmark This
Pretty Natural Nail Salon
703 Main Street
Stone Mountain, GA
Posted: August 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPretty Natural Nail Salon is an all natural nail care establishment that focuses on nail care and educating clients on proper nail care once they leave the salon. We are looking for someone who will assist with efforts to increase the awareness of our salon.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.