Intern for business owner (Entrepreneur)- Remote work!!TalentCube
Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
International Business Internship or FellowshipElevate Global
Marketing InternBookmark This
Andi Wickman Coaching
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAndi Wickman is a Personality Based Marketing strategist who helps small business owners go from unknown to influential by leveraging their unique personality.
She helps them stand out & works with them to create & target a message that will reach & resonate. She teaches clients how to be authentic, relatable and consistent, allowing them to be seen as THE expert in their industry.
She does this via one-one private coaching as well as online evergreen online programs.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, interested in personal development, enthusiastic, and adaptable.