Business IINTERNSHIPTrusted American Insurance Agency
Events Guru (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Partnerships/Sponsorships Coordinator (intern)- $200 StipendMillennial Ventures
Business DevelopmentThe Global Grid
Rock Star intern needed to join very successful start-up in infancy w/fast track promotion 2-3 monthSolomon Ventures and Consulting, LLC
Mobile Carwash Marketing & OperationsWashLB
IT Business AnalystHankook Tire Company TN
Insurance InternScully Agency
Marketing InternBookmark This
Women of Elevation Career Services International
Posted: February 12 2016
Company Location: Chesapeake, VA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWomen of elevation Career Services International is a non-profit organization located in Chesapeake Virginia. This company hose 3 seminars per year. We are seeking two interns to assist us with marketing and promoting these seminars. We desire and seek to interns to avoid burning out one person.
- Contact local women's organizations and ministries to encourage their women to participate in WoE services and events.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Business Networking, Promoting
Preferred - Business Networking, Promoting, Promotion Planning, Communicate Clearly