Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
International Business Internship or FellowshipElevate Global
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
MBA InternTrans Bay Cable
Marketing InternBookmark This
Women of Elevation Career Services International
Posted: February 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWomen of elevation Career Services International is a non-profit organization located in Chesapeake Virginia. This company hose 3 seminars per year. We are seeking two interns to assist us with marketing and promoting these seminars. We desire and seek to interns to avoid burning out one person.
- Contact local women's organizations and ministries to encourage their women to participate in WoE services and events.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Promoting, Business Networking
Preferred - Promotion Planning, Promoting, Business Networking, Communicate Clearly