Event & Venue/ Business Development/ Sales & Marketing InternshipRoyal Solutions
Event & Venue Business Development / Sales & Marketing InternshipBlue Square Concepts
Business Development Intern - PAID (Baton Rouge, LA)Course Hero, Inc.
Entrepreneurship / Management InternshipCambridge Realty Group
International Business Internship or FellowshipElevate Global
Real estate Company looking for interns - Business majors welcomeReal Estate
MBA InternTrans Bay Cable
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: November 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI run a coaching company helping people live their best lives by finding their purpose in life and pursuing goals they dream of. I am currently in the process of creating a brand, online courses and developing speaking engagements and I need someone to help me grow the company. In the long run, I am hoping to hire someone to help out full time so maybe this can be a great springboard for a fulfilling career.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with seminars and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
-Help research and build online courses.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Ability to make calls and schedule speaking gigs and introductory meetings.
SkillsRequired - Communicate Clearly, Sales and Marketing, Marketing
Preferred - Online Content Creation, Online Advertising