Business Apprenticeship - Paid TrainingSlate and Bow Inc.
AFLAC Business & MarketingAFLAC
Business AdministratorUnplugged Multimedia LLC
Entry Level OpeningsSignature
Project Management Intern (remote)LPB Media
Business Management InternshipLPB Media
Account Management InternHAKU
NOMI Beauty Operations Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Marketing InternBookmark This
980 9th Street 16th Floor
Posted: May 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 23 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for Marketing Interns in the Sacramento area to join in our revolutionary new marketing strategy. Interns stand the chance to be absorbed into the company upon completion of their degree program to managerial positions within the company locally and in branches and sister companies nationwide.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, Administration or at least a minor in the Business sector
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.