ENTRY LEVEL ACCOUNT MANAGER | NEW LOCATION NOW OPEN!ELM Global
Project Management / E-Commerce InternL.G.G.S., LLC (Little Giants | Giants Shorties)
Marketing InternVolition Beauty
Paid Internship in Sales, Marketing and PR.Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
LUX IS SEEKING GOAL ORRIENTED/COMPETETIVE INDIVUALS!!!!Luxmgmt. Group, Inc.
Marketing InternDecArte Interiors
Business Development / Sales InternCitadel Insurance Services, LC
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: July 09 2016
Company Location: City Of Industry, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 30 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYum-Yum Donuts is a chain of donut shops based in California, founded in 1971 by Phillip C. Holland. The original location, at Avenue 26 and Figueroa Street in the Cypress Park district of Los Angeles, California is still in operation. The company also operates the older and larger Winchell's Donuts chain, which Yum-Yum purchased in 2004. The headquarters for both chains are in the City of Industry, California.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.