Entrepreneurship Program- Great for new grads!Empire Consulting Group
Business Development ManagerReliance Capital Limited
Team MemberFUSE Business Training
Business Operations Internship with QODA Mobile - App StartupQODA Mobile, LLC.
Business Development & Marketing InternVowel Inc.
Business Development/ Executive AssistantHolhaus
Business Development/Marketing Paid Internship for a Global Investment Education CompanyTrendUp Finance
Fundraising Coordinator (Spring/Summer 2017)Be The Flame
Marketing InternBookmark This
California First Realty and Home Loans
9901 Paramount Blvd Suite 105
Posted: May 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently looking for 4 motivated individuals who are looking to gain knowledge and experience in a fast paced, professional office environment.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Data entry, emails, phone calls.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Dreamers are welcome.